“I need a trusted vendor to work with me to streamline the process from creative concept to implementation.”
Time to market is important. With customers having easy access to information and competitive options, the challenge becomes retaining customers and reaching them through many channels, optimizing the in-store experience, and building brand loyalty
Challenge #1: DRIVE NEW BUSINESS & REVENUE
KP has a multitude of outbound and inbound marketing services under one roof for better targeting, speed to market, and creating those unique campaigns for market distinction to acquire prospects.
Here are some solutions for driving new business:
Challenge #2: USE MULTIPLE CHANNELS TO REACH NEW CUSTOMERS
Make it easy for your customers to get key information about products and services by offering multiple channels for your creative materials and campaigns.
- Variable document automation for personalized messaging
- Multi-channel distribution options
- Document composition tools for print, email, web, and mobile output formats.
- Cost reductions using lower cost channels when applicable (like opt-in emails after direct mail pieces have solicited responses to redeem offers)
Challenge #3: CONSISTENT BRANDING & MESSAGING ACROSS COLLATERAL & CAMPAIGNS
By working with an all-in-one service organization like KP, you can rest assured that your final products, branding, and messaging will be done under one roof and will stay consistent throughout all of your collateral materials and online campaigns.
- Customer communication web portals to take control of brand identity and materials
- Virtual catalogs for multiple users to order and customize materials
- Fulfillment and kitting & assembly
- Warehousing and inventory management
- CRM integrated campaigns
Also, with document automation, we can manage all your assets in libraries and use them to automatically populate templates across multiple channels.