Quality and data security are paramount in our programs. With today’s continually tightening information security regulations for the collection, handling and use of client data, we maintain the industry’s highest levels of certification and compliance.
We regularly conform to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements, along with many others.
As an outsourced document processing and technology provider, we routinely and securely transfer client communications content and confidential data for secured document processing of dynamically composed documents, according to specific business requirements, into paper-based and electronic documents.
- Security and authentication of document management
- Incorporate bar-code intelligence throughout documents
- Meet tightening information security and data handling regulations
- Over 130 audited levels of security compliance and growing
Industry-leading companies rely on KP capabilities and leading technologies for secure document processing of transactional and trans-promotional documents as well as marketing communications. They do so because at KP, we are as obsessed with data security as much as they are.
As a technology solutions provider, we enable company’s data to become effective, personalized and actionable. We ensure that the proper controls and safeguards are in place to maintain the confidentiality of your data and the security of your documents.
- 75 terabytes of managed client content
- 10 years experience in SaaS, hosted applications, and e-commerce portals
- CRM integrations using Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Online, role-based security for users
- Industry-leading digital composition and workflow software
- The latest digital print engines, intelligent inserting and finishing equipment
- Bar codes and data encryption for fraud prevention
- Multiple fault-tolerant redundant datacenters
- 99.9% uptime on cloud-based applications and MPLS private network
- 24/7 security and infrastructure monitoring
- Employee background checks and closed circuit video surveillance
- Physical and electronic disaster recovery for business continuity
- SSAE-16 (SAS 70): data and security controls
- PHI/HIPAA: patient data confidentiality
- PCI DSS: payment card security controls
- ISO 9001: manufacturing excellence
- cGMP compliant: manufacturing practices
- GRACoL G7: color tolerances, repeatability
- FSC: social and environmental conservation
- ISO 14001: environmental mgmt system